WHAT'S IN MY BAG I NEON DOTS

Hey guys. Today I wanted to do something different and tell you guys what I usually carry in my purse. I have a teal colored shoulder bag that I got from Target a while ago. I don't carry a really expensive purse because I usually don't go out much, since I am busy studying during the weekend, but when I do go out with friends and what not, it's easy to carry and it's not a trouble, and it's nice because it has a removable strap, so I could use it as a chic street like style casual clutch, or a regular shoulder purse, so let's just get started.

1) IPHONE.

Of course I bring my phone everywhere I go, just in case I need to call someone or I would like to take pictures.

2) GUM

I usually hate mints because they really irritate me, so I like to carry gum with me, usually something fruity, so your breath does not stink, and you can really enjoy the taste as well, and it's not a big deal to carry with you.

3) MONEY

I usually carry my money in a suitcase tag, because it can hold your cards, your money, ID, and other things, and you can even personalize it with washi tape or paint, or just buy a cute suitcase tag, and it does not take up any space.

4) SUNGLASSES

I always like to carry sunglasses with me, because California may be cold, but that does not keep the sun away, so it's for sure an essential if you live in a more sunny climate.

5) TIDE TO GO PEN

I like to carry a Tide to go pen because, I know that my friends and I like to go downtown and sit down and eat at a cute cafe or grab some dinner or what not, and when we do, I can't say that we've never ran into an awful stain on a gorgeous white shirt, so carrying a Tide to go pen is definitely an essential of mine.

6) TUMS - TRAVEL SIZE

You guys know that I do have stomach issues, and Tums really help, so I found a travel size version at Target, or you could find some at Walmart, CVS, wherever you really go, you can most likely find it there, and it's small and easy to carry but it's helpful for me, just in case.

7) QUOTE BOOK

I know this may seem a bit ridiculous, but one of my friends gave me a quote book last year, and ever since, it's like my lucky charm. It is very small so it is not a big deal to carry with me, and when someone says something that I disagree with or something bad just occurs to someone that I either know, or I witness it happening, I just like to pull out the book and be reminded of happy thoughts so that I know what to think about when that event just happened.

8) PEN

I also like to carry a pen just so that I can write down my signature on a receipt just in case the restaurant doesn't have one.

I hope you guys found this helpful, and maybe you can incorporate any of my essentials into your bag. Have a great day. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts