KITCHENAID I NEON DOTS

Hi guys! Today I wanted to talk about my KitchenAid Mixer. I do a lot of cooking posts on my blog, if you are new, and if you are wondering what type of mixer I use, it's my KitchenAid! Before we get started, I just wanted to mention that this is not sponsored, I just wanted to do this in my own time, and if it were, I would want you guys to know, so let's just get started!

1) The thing that I love about KitchenAid is how many colors the mixer comes in! Of course they have other other kitchen utensils, however, today I wanted to talk about my mixer because that is my favorite product.

http://www.kitchenaid.com/shop/countertop-appliances-1/countertop-appliances-2/stand-mixers-3/-[KP26M1XPK]-405162/KP26M1XPK/

Here is the link up above if you want to buy a really cute pink colored mixer!

So yes, they come in multiple colors, this is just one of them, and you can search for more colors either on their site, or just online in general.

2) The best thing is, even though it is big, it's not wide and tall, it's more tall and not so wide, if that makes any sense, so if you usually don't bake, that's okay, because you can store it in your pantry or wherever and it isn't extremely heavy so it isn't too much trouble to get in and out.

3) When baking, it is so much more quiet vs. other mixers I've tried in the past. It is seriously so quiet, and I know that that really irritates myself, and even my dog when I am baking, so if you have a little furry friend who really doesn't like the loud noise of a mixer, the KitchenAid mixer is more quiet vs. your standard mixer.

4) The link that I provided with you guys makes the mixer extremely expensive for you. I got my mixer at Crate and Barrel, which is a home appliance store near where I live, and it was 100 dollars, which you are comparing to 500 dollars, roughly, so if you want to go to Etsy or wherever else to get your mixer for a cheaper price, you do that, and it is the exact same quality, so mine was a 400 dollar difference, and trust me, it was still expensive but definitely worth the price that I paid for!

5) When mixing, it is so smooth! That's what I love about it, and you can adjust the speed, and it's just amazing, so I can customize it to whatever recipe my heart desires to bake that day.

I hope you guys consider buying your own KitchenAid Mixer today, as well as their other kitchen appliances, and when you do, make sure to send me a picture on Instagram using the #kitchenaidmixer so that I can see what your opinions are on it. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts