DASHIN FASHION: TUMBLR STREET FASHION!

Hey guys! Fashion wise, I've been showing you guys how to dress like the Pretty Little Liars cast, as well as the Friends cast, and although I will be showing you guys a lot more looks from a lot more shows since you guys really seem to like them, I really wanted to do something different today that I've never done before, so I wanted to show you guys some Tumblr street outfits you could wear!

1)

Pinterest: @plutonunuz:

•Grey crop top
•Ripped jeans
•Red flannel
•White sneakers

2)

Suscite declaratorias que enmarquen dichos atributos entre las distintas experiencias que usted genera cada vez que entabla contacto.:

•Long sleeve black turtleneck
•Fitted leather skirt
•Black purse
•Black heels

3)

#street #style stripes + denim short shorts @wachabuy:

•Black and white shirt
•Jean shorts
•Grey cardigan

4)

Pinterest: StoneColddd Tumblr: StoneColdddKilla IG: _jessiestone_:

•Knitted cardigan
•Ivory button down shirt
•Ripped jeans
•Grey boots

5)

Easy Breezy Tank:

•Red/Maroon top
•Jean shorts
•Watch
•Bracelet
•Body necklace

I hope you guys got some good inspiration. Use the #streetfashion on Instagram so that I can see your amazing outfit recreations!  Also, if you are ever traveling to Korea, make sure to check out what the women wear out on the streets because Korea is the central inspiration for street wear. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts