DASHIN FASHION: FRIENDS - GET THE LOOK I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! I showed you guys last time on Dashin Fashion how to dress just like the female stars of Pretty Little Liars, and if you haven't checked that out yet, I will link that down below for you all. It was extremely popular so I decided to do one of my favorite shows, Friends! If you haven't watched Friends, it's a hilarious comedy, and you can check out all of the seasons on Netflix.

If you guys are true neonators, you should know that I've watched the show multiple times... Aka all the seasons several times, and I watched it so much, I practically memorized each title of each episode if you described it to me. It's not as funny in the first season, but it gets to be hilarious, just be patient. I will be showing you guys how to get the perfect Rachel, Monica, and Phoebe look!

1) MONICA

Monica - Monica Geller Photo (123935) - Fanpop

Monica has a very casual personality, and she usually is sporting a good t-shirt and some jeans, so since that's just her typical outfit, I wanted to show you guys an outfit that Monica would wear if she's going out with family or friends to a casual cafe.

She's wearing a button down long sleeve white crop top and a brown skirt.

2) PHOEBE



Phoebe loves to do fun prints, furry coats, and denim. She has a really unique style. I say she would be the type of person who would say, oh, I love these jeans, but I like this fabric, why not put the fabric over the pockets, so she takes a casual item and makes it her own.

Here, Phoebe is wearing a fitted, short light purple/blue pastel colored cardigan and a fun purple printed dress with some colorful shoes.

3) RACHEL



Rachel for sure has one of my favorite fashion styles. She mixes girly with preppy, and I love that concept!

Here, she is wearing a high neck white crop top with a plaid short skirt and some high knee socks.

I hope you guys liked this post, again, my Pretty Little Liars look book will be linked down below, and I will try and work on some other shows for you guys since you really seem to like it! If you decide to recreate any of these outfits, use the #friendsoutfits on Instagram so that I can see! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Pretty Little Liars - http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/dashin-fashion-pretty-little-liars-get.html

Comments

Popular Posts