ERIN CONDREN PLANNER I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! In my last post, which you should definitely check out by the way, I talked about stickers and they were all for Erin Condren planners, and I thought, why not do a whole post on the Erin Condren planner, which I promised you guys I would do anyway, so let's get started!

If you don't know already, the Erin Condren planner is really common. A lot of YouTubers actually use it for their planning videos and what not.



Here is an example: http://www.erincondren.com/geodes-lifeplanner

All of their planners are originally 50 dollars, but they are 10 dollars off, so each planner is 40 dollars, which is a great steal!

You can customize your planner however you like with your information, the cover, and so much more. They are organized by month, you can do many options for your weekly, or even daily layout, and most stickers, which you can all find on Etsy, are really cheap and fit the vertical weekly layout.

There are many options of designs to choose from, and I love how you can customize it to your life style and you can either keep it simple or add stickers to organize your layout and fit your style so you can write down your homework, what you're doing that day for work, and so much more.

I really recommend you pick up your own planner today while the prices are much more cheaper. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts