DATE NIGHT LOOK BOOK

Hi guys. I am so sorry I've been gone for what, a week? This time, I have a good explanation. I have been terribly sick. Legit, staying in bed, and I've just been getting rest, and I love my neonators because we are all family here, but health comes first. But you guys have been staying strong and waiting patiently, so thank you.

I have been working on another post but some of the work I put into it got lost, so I'm trying to rebuild it for you guys. All I can say is it's going to be extremely helpful if you love food and you go to school! Haha, anyways, let's just get started with this date night look book so that you look perfect on your date!

PS. Usually, on my other look books, I give you three options for each category, but today, I'm only doing two, one for a casual look, and one for a more formal look.

1) OUTFIT: CASUAL

7 flattering fall date night outfit ideas to replicate - Page 6 of 7 - women-outfits.com:

•Maroon leather jacket
•Infiniti scarf of your choice
•Grey t-shirt
•Dark jeans (Dark jeans always make your legs look slimmer... Is that even a word? LOL!)
•Black boots

2) OUTFIT: FORMAL

Leslie Maxi Dress – Colors of Aurora:

(I've used this outfit before, but I love it so much, I had to use it)

•Black and white floral dress
•Chunky black belt
•Strappy heels

1) HAIR: CASUAL

Boho braid!!! Get the look with Remy Clips! Beautiful long hair in seconds! www.remyclips.com:

Yes, the classy, new trendy look: The parted up bun... I don't think it's called that, but you get the point...

•Bobby pins
•Small elastic bands

Take a section of your hair from the front and pull it so that the tips of your hair are pointing to the ceiling, brush that out, and put a band over it. The section should be big, holding a lot of hair. After you have your band on, put your finger in the center of the band, and circle your section of your hair only around the band, and after you've created a small bun, use pins to pin the hair inside, and you can add that cute braid if you'd like. This is a great look to recreate after having curls for a couple of days.

2) HAIR: FORMAL

Want this hair!!:

•Curling wand
•Brush

You want to start off with brushing your hair out, and start curling your hair from section to section, holding it on that section for 5, 10, or 15 seconds, and release. Once you're done, brush out your curls for a more innocent look.

1) MAKEUP: CASUAL

 :

For a casual look, you always want to just go with eyeliner.

Continue with your regular brow and face routine. Afterward, use an ivory colored eyeshadow on your eyelids. Something simple but you still have something on. Afterward, apply your eyeliners, and use your mascara. With this, since the eyeliner is so strong, I would use a really casual, tope like color.

2) MAKEUP: FORMAL

dramatic smokey eyes , long lashes , bronzed countoured skin , nude lips:

Continue with your regular face routine, and brow routine. Okay, on the inner corner of your eyes, apply a shimmery white color, and on your main lid, apply a light, matte purple, and surrounding the colors, create a shadow using a dark brown, and blend the colors together. Then, use some of that same white eyeshadow, and bring it to your bottom lashes. Then, apply your mascara and eyeliner. Afterward, use a notecard or gift card of some kind, and use this to apply bronzer to your cheeks. You'll get a harsh line on your cheek, so blend it out, and since it won't entirely go away at one try, use some blush and apply that over it so you get this nice glow. Then, apply a settle nude gloss on your lips and you are good to go.

I hope you guys found this helpful in any way, and I wish you good luck on your date. Remember, I would love to see your recreations on Instagram, using the #lookneondots. If this is your first time visiting my blog, welcome. I post more look books, as well as DIY's, girl talk, more fashion posts, and so much more, so definitely keep on browsing, and make sure to visit again soon to become an official neonator! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Recent post:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/march-diy-easter.html

Last look book:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/spring-break-look-book-outfit-makeup.html

Favorite recent post:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/perfect-girls-night-in-treatsdiysmore.html

^^ Highly recommend you try it so that you can recreate the perfect sleepover! ^^

Comments

Popular Posts