3 ALBUMS TO LISTEN TO I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I've been pretty busy lately, but I wanted to tell you guys about some albums I have been loving. I love to listen to music, so I thought I would share with you guys the albums I have been listening too the most lately, so let's get started!

1) EVOLUTION BY SABRINA CARPENTER



I heard about this album through her Instagram, but put off listening to it until my friend insisted that I check it out, so shoutout to my friend for introducing it to me! My two favorite songs are Thumbs and Run and Hide. The lyrics are so beautiful, and I love her voice. She is such an amazing person, and I love her music.

2) THE MISADVENTURES OF FERN AND MARTY BY FERN AND MARTY



I am not one to listen to wrap music. I actually saw this when I was browsing new albums, and the album stuck out to me, mostly for the bright colors. I checked it out, and honestly loved it. For me to be impressed about wrap music, is extremely rare. I recommend listening to Love 4 Real and One with the New Yorkers.

3) GLORY DAYS BY LITTLE MIX

For some reason, Blogger won't let me upload the album cover, so I apologize, but I have been listening to this album on repeat lately. I am a huge fan of Little Mix, so when I figured out that they had a new album, I had to immediately check it out. My two favorite songs are Shoutout to my Ex and You Gotta Not, which are both so catchy and amazing.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you want to see more of these types of post, make sure to share it with your friends and family. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts