HOW TO MAINTAIN STRAIGHT A'S I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I am going to show you guys some ideas on how you can get straight A's, so let's get started!

1) GO OUT TO STUDY



If there are too many distractions at your home, you can go downtown to a cafe, with or without some friends, and study. You can grab a snack and be able to focus.

2) ENJOY TAKING NOTES



I personally love taking notes. I can customize it to my personality. All you really need is some highlighters. You can add stickers or post-it's as well. When you are studying for a test, you can have fun reading your notes as well. It's small, but it always helps me have fun studying.

3) CREATE A STUDYING SCHEDULE



Creating a schedule will be really helpful. You can keep track of what classes you have, when you are going to study, and when you are going to take breaks. You can bring it with you to school as well to see what classes you have.

4) CLEAR YOUR DESK



Try to clear your desk when you are studying. That way, no clutter will be in the way.

I cannot guaranteed that you will get straight A's, but I can tell that these methods help me when I am studying to take an exam or do my homework. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts