2017 + 2016 RECAP I NEON DOT

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I know, I have been gone lately, and that was because I was traveling to Boston with my family, and I wanted to take a break and focus on that, but I am back, and I am really excited for this year. As we know, for most of us, 2016 wasn't the best. I was really disappointed by myself because I barely posted, and I did not have a good strategy when it came to publishing content for you guys.

I hope you all don't think that I don't like to blog, or what not. I love to write for you guys because I only write about the things that I am passionate about, and trust me, if I wasn't in love with blogging or what I talk about with you guys, I would immediately stop, because I feel like I would owe it to you guys to tell the truth, but that is not the case, trust me!

I really want to post more for you guys, so I will be trying my best this year. I have a lot going on in the next couple of months, so I am trying my best to keep on writing posts in advanced, and posting them throughout the week, or when I'm busy. This method has saved me in the past, so I am going to try my best to keep on continuing with that.

I just wanted to thank you guys for being so patient and supportive during 2016! I love you guys so much, and I am so appreciative for you guys. Honestly, I have a lot going on for this blog this year, and I don't want to give any promises, or give you guys any hints on what may be going on, but I just want you guys to know that if you stick around, mostly during February I believe, you may or may not be seeing some content that I have been wanting to upload since I first started blogging.

Again, I want to know what you guys want to see, so please, fill free to DM me on my Instagram, or Snapchat me. All of my social media accounts will be down below. I would love to chat with you guys and hear about what you want to see.

Thank you guys so much for dropping by. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts