5 WAYS TO KEEP UP WITH SCHOOL WORK 2017 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I thought I would help out all of those students out there who are still in school and are struggling to keep up with all of your classes. I feel your pain guys. I thought I would share with you guys some tips on how you can keep up with all of your school work to be more efficient, so let's get started!

1) GET APPS : QUIZLET AND THE HW APP

For those of you who basically live on your phone, like myself, I really recommend downloading apps that can help you keep track of everything or can help you study. I love the Quizlet and The HW App. Quizlet is an app and site where you guys can create flashcards, and check out your spelling, make quizzes, and play games, and it makes studying so much more fun and easier.

I also recommend The HW App. It is so easy to keep track of all of your assignments and homework. It has a chart where you can keep track of when certain things are due, you can color code your classes, and keep track of assignments as well. I love this app, and by the way, both of them are free.

2) BUY A PLANNER

Buying a planner for you guys will help you, not only keep track of what school assignments you have due, but your personal life as well. By no means, do you have to go out and buy a 'popular' planner that everyone has. You can get a really cute planner from Home Goods or Target, for great prices. I love planners because it keeps track of all of my assignments. Also, make sure that you don't get a spiral neck planner. Personally, my planners that have spiral necks always get ruined. Just a small tip.

3) MAKE A STUDYING SCHEDULE

When you get home, make sure to stick to a schedule so that you know when you are going to study after you get home from school. You can simply write it on some lined paper and hang it up somewhere, and even laminate it if you want. That way, you can highlight something whenever you get it done, and erase it at night so that you can start over the next day.

Also, let yourself have breaks, include meals, and even some weekly activities you may have as well.

4) STUDY SESSIONS

If you guys don't do well studying with friends, you can take your local public bus over to a cute cafe or downtown, wherever you live, and you can grab a small snack and study for whatever you need to do. I love the location of my home because it is so close to a grocery story and cafe's, and the grocery store has a small eating area. That way, you can have an early dinner or snack, and study by yourself. You are mostly in complete silence, and you have no friends to distract you so that you can get work done.

5) BURN A CANDLE OR LISTEN TO MUSIC

Anything that can help you relax while studying, you should definitely try. I tried different methods, and I typically like to listen to jazz music, which keeps me relaxed, or burn a candle, throw on a huge sweater, and just get comfortable. I may bring down some fruit to eat or what not as well. That way, you guys are relaxed while you are studying, and you are less likely to stress.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Make sure to share it with friends, who you think could use the advice. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts