MY EXPERIENCE SNORKELING IN COSTA RICA I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I thought I would talk about my experiences with snorkeling, for those of you who want to try it out, or who want to visit Costa Rica and try out snorkeling, so let's get started!

Snorkeling can be extremely fun, and it really depends on the company you are snorkeling with. Different companies will take you to various locations, and although they may be great to snorkel in, the weather can be a huge side effect. I went to Costa Rica, late summer and that day, it started to rain, so the water was misty and I couldn't see too many fish, however I still had a lot of fun with the fish that I did spot.

One tip that I recommend you guys do when you go snorkeling, is buy your own gear! Although the company that I snorkeled with was outstanding, most of the goggles weren't working, and salt water was getting in my mouth, so I personally think that you guys should buy your own snorkeling goggles just in case, because you never know if they are going to work or not.

Overall, snorkeling was extremely fun. Getting to experience Costa Rica was amazing, and it is truly a beautiful place with amazing people, and I recommend you guys visit Costa Rica and try out snorkeling. If you want to hear about my inner tubing, water rafting, rock climbing, or zip lining experience more in depth, make sure to share this post with your friends, and check out my Costa Rica Traveling Diary Series down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Costa Rica Traveling Diary Series : http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/08/travel-diary-series-day-123-and-4-i.html?q=costa+rica




Comments

Popular Posts