5 MORE UNIQUE FASHION ITEMS TO TRY OUT I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. You guys seemed to really enjoy one of my Blogmas posts, where I talked about five fashion items that I was loving, and recommend you try out. I thought I would do five more unique fashion items to try out, so let's get started!

1) STRIPED PANTS



I have been loving striped pants lately, because they really make a plain outfit stand out. It can look really flattering loose, or tight. Pair it with a matte strappy heel and a blazer with a t-shirt. Throw your hair up in a bun with a bold red lip, and you are done. I find this item so chic and adorable.

2) PLAID DRESSES



The inspiration for this item was actually from a purchase I recently bought. I got the cutest black and green plaid dress from this small boutique downtown, and it is so adorable with a grey floppy hat and some booties or sandals and a brown shoulder bag. Plaid anything is great for winter, especially fall, and I find it so adorable to throw on for errands.

3) OVERSIZED CLUTCHES



I have been wanting to purchase an oversized clutch for the longest time. I feel like it really adds a fun element to your outfit. You can bring it with you to a meeting, or out shopping, and it's a great alternative for a purse, however, you don't have to carry it around and feel like it's weighing you down, because it is smaller than a purse, and more lightweight.

4) SWEATERS + OVERALL DRESSES



I seriously love this combo, which is popular in Seoul. I love it because it's girly and simple, and you are still layering your clothing so you are cozy for the winter. I feel like this outfit is the perfect thing to wear when you are transitioning from winter to spring, weather speaking. If you want to add your own style to the outfit, you can go to the fabric store and pick out a print you like, and sew on a pocket to the middle of your overall dress using a template.

5) TWO PIECE SETS



I love two piece sets because they really pull your outfit together, and creates the illusion that you spent a lot of time picking out your outfit, when in reality, you just threw on the set. I think they can make any outfit seem a lot more formal, if you throw on some heels and a clutch. If you want it to be more wearable, choose a two piece set that includes a pant, vs a skirt.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you want to see a part three, make sure to share this post with your friends and family. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts