LAZY DAY MORNING ROUTINE : WEEKEND EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I thought I would do a different type of post, and show you guys my lazy day morning routine for the weekend, so let's get started!

1) First thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check my Instagram and Snapchat repeatedly, and then I drink some water to wake me up in the morning.

2) Next thing, I head over to the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I typically won't do my makeup, unless I am going shopping or hanging out with friends, which in that case, I sometimes apply some foundation, and mascara. Nothing too crazy.

3) I run upstairs and check on JoJo, my dog, and lately, since I am still sick, I am typically not hungry in the mornings, so I will scramble up some egg whites and cut up an apple.

4) After I am done, I make myself some coffee with my breakfast blend in my Keurig and bring it with me downstairs, so that I can catch up on any school work I need to do, or blog for you guys, or just roam around on Pinterest.

5) I typically go shopping, so I will change into something, grab my purse, and head out the door!

I hope you guys enjoyed this short and simple post for today. Make sure to come back soon! I try to upload as much as I can. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts