SPRING SALAD RECIPE I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Even though it is still Winter, I wanted to share with you guys one of my favorite salads. One day, I was actually shopping at Target, and I felt like making a salad. Off the spot, I started grabbing ingredients, and after making it, which didn't take too long, I fell in love! It is seriously so delicious. I don't have a photo for you guys, however, if I decide to make it any time soon I will come back to edit this post if I can so that you guys can see what it looks like, and let's get started!

INGREDIENTS:

•Handful of spinach
•Sliced strawberries
•Sautéed mushrooms
•Slivered almonds
•Panera Bread Asian Poppy Seed Vinaigrette

Toss half of each ingredient, and drizzle a small coat of the vinaigrette (i.e. half of the spinach, half of the sliced strawberries, etc.). Afterward put in the rest of the ingredients, and drizzle a small layer on top of that, so your salad is coated nicely. If you want more, fill free to add more dressing. This is seriously so amazing, and I really recommend it. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts