ANOTHER GILR TALK WITH YOU... :/

Hi guys. :( I'm sad, so I thought that I really need to talk to somebody. Why not you? I mean, you are my friend after all, right? So, today I'm going to be talking all about excepting yourself.

Now, you're not perfect. Don't stress, NOBODY is perfect, and although you might look at somebody like Sophia Vergara or whatever, they probably have inside problems just like all of us do. Now, just because I said this, don't go and try changing yourself. The only thing that's perfect in life is flaws. Well, let me explain. You see, I get really bad grades. Yes, I occasionally get great grades, but that's kind of rare for me. I don't try and look at the bad side. I can always look at the bright side. If you ever have a problem, like you got a bad grade, don't try and sulk it away for hours at midnight in your room. That doesn't really help, ALTHOUGH your parents MAY get less angry, but I can't guaranteed you that! ;)

Before you tell anybody your grade on your test, take a deep breath and smile. Seriously, this will really help. If you hide it in, your parents won't be able to do anything or help you, and that is their job. Don't think that you'll make them angry. They will be glad to help you and you will be glad too. Your grades will get higher, and trust me, you WILL be happy that you told them. Doing nothing about it will only make your future look darker than you may already think it is.

Also, you might have gotten in a fight with somebody in the past. You can't go back and do something about it, but just think for a sec. Would it really be bad or to late to talk to that person now? Of course not!

Your future is the most important thing. You should always worry about yourself than others first, even though that sounds really selfish... Seriously, your parents won't be there anymore to take care of you. After you graduate high school and go onto college, I hate to break it to ya, but your parents will be saying, "Hallelujah Jesus, pray to the lord!" They will officially be retired from parenthood. So don't be unprepared for potential heartbreak in really anything. Things around you are just things. The only thing that isn't an optical illusion is you and yourself. Nobody is more important in your perspective, and if you got that bad grade, WHO THE HECK CARES? Of course your parents might, but seriously.

You will not get successful unless you make tons of mistakes. This was what my science teacher told us today: Who invented the light bulb? Thomas Edison, right? I bet you $100.00 dollars that he didn't just get the idea from the top of his head and made it on the first try. That would be ridiculous and humanly impossible. He at least screwed up 100 times.

You can think of the perfect you in your mind, but in reality, the perfect you is right in that mirror, beaming right at you and telling YOU that you are perfect because you make flaws.

I'm not perfect either. I get bad grades, I had depression, and sometimes I just don't want to live or talk to anybody. But really guys, what's the point in thinking so? You have people who love you, even if they may say they don't. (They're lying! LOL :? ) I am very blessed to have parents who are willing to go beyond their thinking for my brother, hamster, and I, and I am also blessed to have friends who will back me up when I really need them most, or just to make me smile at something very little.

I want you to know that if you really think that nobody has gone through what you have, if you think that nobody cares for you, I am here to break the truth. YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG GIRLFRIEND! I love you and I am here to help you when you most need it. I am your friend and there are other people reading this. YOU, YOU AND YOU! All of you, I just want to tell you that god made you for a reason. To be successful and be you. You may have ups and downs but we're all here for you. Think of us as all one big family. No matter what happens, families are there to support them. So I PROMISE to never hurt you or let you down.

Now, raise your left hand and repeat after me:

I promise
To never let myself down
And to strive
I will try my best
And I will fall
Because that is the best thing I can ever do to myself


Comments

Popular Posts