WHY DO I LIKE MUSHROOMS?!

Okay, I like a lot of stuff that most people usually DON'T like. I hope I don't offend anybody who might eat the things I will be talking about, because it is perfectly normal for other people, I just may have a really big obsession with them, so I hope that you can hopefully understand and not get mad at me. Let's get started with this AWESOME BLOG POST! :D

1. Salami... Okay, yeah this is normal to like, I just like it more than other people. Why? Well, I can eat as many salami slices as you want me to eat (is that grammatically correct...?). I love it that much. Especially the Columbus pack; yes, the fat pack. >:)

2. Mushrooms. Now this is normal, I just love mushrooms. I don't know why. I guess the chewiness and the deliciousness catches my eye (?).

3. Pasta. Everybody basically likes pasta, so this is above normal. I actually probably love pasta more than you... Yeah. Penne is the best though. Ravioli, ooh! Spaghetti... I love it so much, I'm even done eating my pasta that is to the top right of me... TMI! :) LOL

Again, I hope I did not mean to offend anybody and I'll see you soon. BYE!

XOXO,
Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts