DASHIN FASHION: THE SEASONS COLORS

It's fall. Soon, winter. People don't really judge you buy your outfit anymore. I mean, the whole idea just doesn't matter. What really matters is the colors. I'm here to give you a sneak peak of great colors for certain seasons. Let's get started!

Spring: You want a lot of soft, pastel-like colors. Maybe soft pinks, browns, ivories, etc.

Summer: I can tell you you will find a lot of people wearing yellow. I don't know why. Don't ask me girlfriend!

Fall: What colors do you currently see? Usually it's dark purples, browns, and topes. The neutrals.

Winter: Obviously green and red! It is the holidays after all ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed another classic yet old yet totally awesome dashin fashion!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

PS. Sorry I haven't done a Dashin Fashion blog post in a while. I just had to find a celebrity or a topic that I haven't already talked about so yeah!

Comments

Popular Posts