FASHION TRAGEDY! :(

Okay, so the world of fashion has one big hole in it, and I will try and step up to sew it (dun dun dun dun!!!), but it will be kind of difficult. I'm staying strong, thanks for asking. Sniff sniff!

Okay, woah woah woahza! Don't I need to tell you who the heck I'm talking about? Yeah... :-/ Okay, okay, honey, come with me on a very sad story, shall we? :( LOL! Okay.

Unfortunately, one of the greatest fashion icons recently passed away. Yup, all over the newspapers and such. Joan Rivers, star of Fashion Police. She tried to make people at least laugh or smile every single day, and she definitely succeeded, yeah?! :p

NEON DOTS: Can I get a what what? :)

YOU: WHAT WHAT!

But seriously, she was definitely never afraid to tell criticism to others, however I believe that it made people kind of learn a lesson. I mean look at the bright side, she was pretty hilarious. We will all miss Joan. All I can say is that we will all try and keep on your legacy. WE WILL DRESS FASHIONABLE TO THIS DAY FOR YOU AND OURSELVES JOAN!

Um... Yeah, I'm NOT WIERD... BYE!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts