THINK BEFORE YOU DO!

Hi guys! So I know that most of you either really really want the new iPhone 6 but like the title says, THINK BEFORE YOU DO! What does that mean? Well, you shouldn't waste your money for something, even if you really think you desperately need it, which I personally don't think you do. I don't either! I mean, say you have an iPhone 5c, like me. HEY, THAT RHYMES!!!! :D Any who, at least you have a phone! I mean, think about all of the people out there who don't have one or can't afford one? They would die to just have an emergency phone or something that just costs a couple of dollars. Always remember that if you really think you're currently in the worst situation, there is somebody else who is suffering even more. You have to always at least try and look on the positive side and smile. That is definitely rule number 1 in fashion. Smile. That is after all the best accessory, right? Bye beautiful!

XOXO,

Neon Dots :D

Comments

Popular Posts