TMI TAG: BLOG VERSION!

Hi guys. So, I've been dying (okay, maybe not DYING) to do the TMI tag with YOU! Shall we?

1. Okay, so I once (in the 4th grade) was so desperate for a guy to like me, that I rudely inturruped a conversation he had with a girl he liked (the girl liked him too... rolling eyes...) and I said, "Do you guys like each other or something?" OMG! LOL.

2. Don't act like you haven't done it before when YOU were little, but I did not like wearing underwear with my dresses (maybe I was like a tot...), so I just decided not to. YEAH...

3. Today during PE, we had partners and stuff, and my partner (guess the gender... LOL!) said that he or she wants to try and hit on girls.. OMG! I was like, "Oh my gosh! REALLY?!"

4. I'm always clumsy and forget BOTH of my locker combos. One main locker and a PE locker... Hey! It's really hard to keep track of TWO lockers at the same time...

That's it for today. BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts