LEARN HOW TO: DO A PERFECT FALL MAKE UP LOOK. YES, THE WHOLE SET!

Okay, so I thought that I would show you guys how to have THE perfect fall look. This is going to be so exciting and fun because I will give you guys some outfit ideas, make up, and yeah. That's all I wanted to say for my intro. Let's get started!

Outfit:

So fall is the perfect time of year. Not my personal favorite, but it is just perfect because the weather isn't too hot or too cold, so you can really wear whatever you want. I just personally think in my opinion that it is mandatory for you to wear dark, wine colors. I suggest maybe a wine colored sweater, maybe dark denim shorts, and some converses.

Hair:

I suggest either a messy high pony tail or a messy bun.

Make up: So you want to pick a foundation with a matte finish, some brown or neutral eyeshadow colors, contour (!), and a dark lip

Comments

Popular Posts