THE PROPER TMI TAG(?)

Hi guys! Remember when I did that TMI Tag? Well, now I actually know the proper questions that go with the TMI Tag, so let's start over, shall we? =)

Q: What are you wearing?
A: I am wearing a sweater from TJ Maxx, a minty, lacy skirt, and an infiniti, colorful scarf

Q: Ever been in love?
A: I have a crush. Does that count? :)

Q: Ever had a terrible break up?
A: Sort of... Long story...

Q: How tall are you?
A: I am 4, 11. Almost 5 ft!

Q: How much do you weigh?
A: I'm not going to tell you

Q: Favorite TV show?
A: MODERN FAMILY!

Q: Something you miss
A: My dead maltese dog

Q: Favorite quote?
A: Every single quote I make up myself

Q: Where do you go when your sad?
A: My bed. HEHE!

Q: Fears?
A: Don't have any! I'm just so happy all the time! =)

Q: Last book you read
A: The Fault in our stars

Q: Your current book
A: The Hunger Games, 1st one

Q: Favorite kind of food
A: PASTA!

Q: Something about Fluffy
A: He's now pretty energetic like me... :-/

Hope you guys enjoyed this TMI do-over tag. And I know, the questions aren't really questions but you get the idea. BYE!

XOXO,

NEON DOTS


Comments

Popular Posts