LEARN HOW TO: BE THE TEACHERS FAVORITE

I know, I know, that snobby student in your class has THE record of being the teachers pet, even if the teacher is strict. I'm here to tell you how to become the teachers pet without going out to buy anything. Let's get started:

1. Complement them. If you notice that they're having a bad day, you can say something like, "I like your shoes!"That will instantly make them feel like they are worth something. Now if you really don't like them, don't say anything until maybe the next day when you really AREN'T lying, because it may be obvious to them that you are really lying and that may make them feel even worse, so go at the right timing! ;)

2. Make them a 52 Things I like about You book. If you'd like to learn how to make the little book, then please go check out my last blogpost, but if you have then I really think that this will make them smile.

3. Draw for them. If you're a really good artist, I think you should show off your skills in the not rued way. They will also learn more about you.

Hope you found this useful. BYE! (PS. GOOD LUCK...)

XOXO,
NEON DOTS

Comments

Popular Posts