CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE 2015!

Hi guys! So, today I wanted to do a gift guide for Christmas because we all know that when you're writing a list for Christmas presents to get your friends, you seriously don't know. You know what I mean. You know them well, but you want to get something better than they get you, but at the same time, you want something grand... You know what I mean, trust me. Before we get into the post, I wanted to mention that none of this is sponsored. I don't even have an email for this blog yet, although I am planning on getting one in the near future, we'll see, so I just wanted to clear that up, so, like I always say, let's get started!

TECH GIFTS:

For those tech lovers that you have in your friend, I have some really cool ideas.

1. TOTORO PORTABLE CHARGER!

http://www.amazon.com/DinTo%C2%AE-12000mAh-Emergency-External-Smartphones/dp/B00ZF1YCQC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1449533365&sr=8-5&keywords=portable+charger+cute



Okay, kind of creepy, but super cute, and if anybody is in love, then you get me.

2. KISS MUSIC BOX

http://www.bradfordexchange.com/products/108759001_hersheys-kisses-heirloom-porcelain-music-box.html?cm_ven=CSE&cm_cat=Ugiftideas&cm_pla=BEX&cm_ite=108759001&utm_source=CSE&utm_medium=Ugiftideas&utm_campaign=BEX&utm_term=108759001



Can I just say... Nothing? OMG this is the cutest thing. It's a music box, and unfortunately, it's only for mom's to give to their daughters, but it plays You Are So Beautiful, and I think this is so cute because if you have a teen and she's always on her phone listening to music, it's a really cute way to get her something that she may love, and it just has a great message behind it.

3. MIGHTY PURSE

http://www.amazon.com/MightPurse-Wristlet-Charging-Handbag-Shimmer/dp/B00RNAS5TS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449534164&sr=8-1&keywords=mighty+purse



I'm in shock. This is called Mighty Purse, and it has a built in charger inside. I'm like in shock right now. And you can buy it on Amazon for a cheaper price, and there are a wide selection of colors, but I chose this baby pink with studs to show to you guys  because it's my personal favorite, and it's so great, and this is a life saver in any moment possible.

FASHION

1. BEAUTY BOOK

http://www.abebooks.com/Lauren-Conrad-Style/17006926093/bd?cm_mmc=gmc-_-gmc-_-PLA-_-v01&product=COM9780061989698NEW

Lauren Conrad Style: Conrad, Lauren

This is a great gift to give to somebody who loves fashion and/or loves to read. I think that this is a great present to give out, and I am in love with this idea. And this sight I found sells this book for such a cheap price, so that was an awesome find.

2. URBAN OUTFITTERS... THAT'S IT

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?id=GIFT-W-COLD&cm_re=TW_FEATURES-_-WEEK_49_POSITION_4-_-GIFT-W-COLD#/

Urban Outfitters is having some really great deals, and that is all I have to say. Every single time I walk into that store, I'm in heaven, but I always have to go when I'm in there, unfortunately, so why not just go online shopping? Not my favorite thing in the world but there are pretty great deals for the holiday season, so I'm very happy.

3. CARTOON SOCKS

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TC0G4KY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00TC0G4KY&linkCode=as2&tag=tami15-20&linkId=FMIWK5TIWRSEUDZU%22%3EDanischoice%20Cute%20Cartoon%20Character%20Socks%20Hero%20Series%20(Kawaii%20Hero%204Set)%3C/a%3E%3Cimg%20src=%22http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=tami15-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00TC0G4KY%22%20width=%221%22%20height=%221%22%20border=%220%22%20alt=%22%22%20style=%22border:none%20!important;%20margin:0px%20!important;%22%20/%3E



These are so adorable, and usually, places sell really ugly socks, and you just want really cute ones, so just... Just trust me. Really cheap, and cute socks.

MAKEUP

(Everything is from EM Cosmetics, a makeup line by Michelle Phan. Again, nothing is sponsored, I just love her and this makeup brand, and I think everything are great products, truly, so yeah.)

1. CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHT STICK

https://www.emcosmetics.com/products/chiaroscuro-contour-and-highlighter-stick



This is so cool. Instead of going out and buying some highlighter and some contour, and buying the brushes as well, why not have it in a stick form, on both sides? I have heard great things about this product, and it just saves so much time, so if you are on the go but you need to look cute, this will have your back.

2. THE LIFE PALETTE

https://www.emcosmetics.com/products/the-life-palette-party-life



This is probably the most convenient thing in the world. First off, you can see that it comes with four sections. First off, this is the Party Life Palette because I thought it has some really cute holiday colors in there. There comes with this a free palette, and on the bottom of this, you can take out each round eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipgloss, and put it in your own palette so that you can match this blush with this eyeshadow, and it's so convenient, and it's not one of those cheesy palettes, it's a high end brand, so that's great.

3. SHADE PLAY LIP PALETTE

https://www.emcosmetics.com/collections/lips/products/shade-play-lip-color-mixing-palette



This palette has a great variety of colors, and the greatest part is that there is a little round empty section where you can mix and match colors , and it's very customizable, and you can wipe it off if you don't like it with a napkin and some water.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you would like to show me any of these gifts you're going to buy any of your family and/or friends, then use the #lookneondots on Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts