PLANNING 101! RAINBOW COLORS

Hi guys! Okay, no question about it, going to start a planning series, because I love having a planner with me. It's so useful, and I wanted to help you guys get more organizing, and I do have an organizing series, but I had to make a separate series because I thought that I would be doing a lot of these, and might as well make it it's own. How this is going to work is, I have a Pinterest board and I will be adding onto it, and I'm going to pull some inspiration from that. I will always link my board and you can see the planning section, so let's get started!

So today, I pulled out a picture from my board, and found this really fun and colorful spread that I love, and even though it is the holidays, some people love to have color with them all year round.

My mid-week spread! Sticker sources tagged <3 #erincondrenlifeplanner #planneraddict #eclp:

You can always print out some images on sticker paper. There are also a lot of Etsy shops that sell stickers, and some templates on my board. Also, they have YouTube stickers, To Do, and things like that, and I love using washy tape because it can really change it up. I believe this is an Erin Conrad planner. I also found this really cute purple sticker printout. I'll leave it down below

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/337207090828515717/

If you're trying to save money, go to the dollar store. They have a lot of washy tape packs for really cheap prices (obviously), and they are so cute.

I hope you guys enjoyed this, and if you want to show me your rainbow spread, use the #planningwithneondots on Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Pinterest Board: https://www.pinterest.com/neondots/

Comments

Popular Posts