DIY CHRISTMAS SNACKS PART 1

Hi guys. I haven't done a snack post since Summer I believe, and I thought, we have to bring it back, but obviously, since Christmas is coming up, what other post should I have done other than this one? Although, you guys probably knew it was coming. Okay, let's get started!

1) MARSHMALLOW POPS

Candy cane and marshmallow Christmas snacks:

•Marshmallows
•Melted chocolates
•Crushed candy canes
•Candy canes

Stick the candy cane into the marshmallow and dip it in 3/4 of the way into the chocolate and sprinkle some crushed peppermints, and you're done.

2) STRAWBERRY CHRISTMAS TREES

Strawberry Dipped Christmas Trees! A fun and easy Christmas project to do with your kiddos, and an adorable holiday snack!  Great homemade treat for classroom parties, potlucks, Christmas parties etc.:

•Strawberries
•Green melted chocolate
•White sprinkles
•White frosting (In bag with thick tip)
•White star
•Oreo
•Toothpick

Stick a toothpick in the bottom of your strawberry and dip that in the chocolate, and rotate it while slowly sprinkling some white sprinkles and put a white strawberry on top, and put that aside in the freezer, and put some icing on the oreo, put the strawberry on the oreo, and you have this adorable snack.

3) SPRINKLE OREO'S

A Package of Gorgeously Embellished Oreos | 31 Cheap And Easy Last-Minute DIY Gifts They'll Actually Want:

•Oreos
•Icing (inside bag)
•Sprinkles

This is pretty self-explanatory, but put some icing around the oreo if yours is dry, and dip it in sprinkles, and it is so cute, and you can even make them green, red, or gold for the holidays and they are super customizable.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I know I usually have five, but I really needed to get this up for you guys, so I hope you enjoy! And, DECEMBER! OMG, so excited. Okay, kisses to my neonators!

XOXO.

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts