HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR STICKERS FOR PLANNING WITH ACCORDION FILES! PLANNING 101

Hi guys! So, if you are messy like me, and you seriously can never organize anything, but you have about a billion stickers for your planner, then keep on reading. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm always messy. In fact, I like cleaning, but I'm very lazy, and I tend to nap instead of clean most of the time. Anyways, let's get started! PS. Everything that I talk about in my planning posts are all based off of the Erin Condren life planners. (If you want to buy your own, I will have her site linked at the end)

ACCORDION FILES

You can literally buy really cheap accordion files either at the dollar section of Target or at the dollar store, and you can buy really cute colors like pink and what not, if you are trying to stay on a budget, which I talked about last time. (I will link all of my planning posts at the end of this one!) Basically, if you have no idea what an accordion file is, basically it's like an accordion that has files that you can label, and most people store paperwork, and sometimes students can use it for their class.

I would label them by color, shop (If you go on Etsy, they have a lot of shops that sell planning stickers), season, or holiday.

I would do it by color because if you want a certain theme, like you want to go with a light pink, you can literally just pull out your light pink stickers and you can decorate your whole weekly spread with that color.

If you want to go by shop (I talked about shops in my last planning post, and again, that will be linked below) then that is helpful too because some of them come in sets, and by sets, I mean they come with a weekend banner, stickers, half boxes, etc. so you want to put them together.

If you want to go by season, that's a great idea as well, because if it's the week that winter starts, or spring, or whatever, you can do a certain theme that matches that season, so it symbolizes that that certain season is starting that week.

You could also organize by holiday, so when it's the week of Easter or New Years, you could go with light colors, and black and gold for that holiday.

And what I like about accordion files is, they're so cheap that you could buy multiple accordion files and then you could collect stickers because they are super cheap if you buy them off of Amazon or Etsy, that you could use all of these ideas if you wanted to.

If you want to share any images of you using these ideas or organizing your stickers, use the #lookneondots on Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Buy your own Erin Condren life planner here: http://www.erincondren.com/lifeplanner

If you liked this post, check out the rest of my planning posts:

Rainbow colors make great planning spreads: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.kr/2015/12/planning-101-rainbow-colors.html

Find cheap planning stickers:

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.kr/2015/12/where-can-you-find-cheap-planning.html


Comments

Popular Posts