WINTER WONDERLAND TAG 2015 EDITION!

Hi guys! I haven't posted in a couple of days, so I wanted to do the Winter Wonderland Tag 2015 Edition for now, until I can think of an idea to post for you guys, and I don't believe I've done this before, so let's get started!

1. What is your favorite part of winter?

First off, my birthday, because every single year, my family and friends are always spoiling me around this time of year, and I'm not happy for the gifts, although I am, I'm mostly happy that I get to spend time with my family and friends and I realize the most around this time of year that I should be so grateful for all of them, and I truly am. I also love Christmas. Just snuggling in your PJ's with your family and drinking hot cocoa while your dog is right next to you (Jo Jo in this case obviously) and opening your presents. I also love the traditions my family has, for example, we always travel around this time of year, and you guys know that I am going to Seoul for my birthday, and I could not be more happy.

2. What do you dislike about winter?

Ugh, this is so hard, but if I have to choose, probably the weather. It's super cold, and it's very annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love rain and snow, but I play tennis, and on the court, I wear short skirts and short shorts so that it's easier for me to move around the court vs. wearing tight leggings, so that's bothersome.

3. What are your top three winter essentials?

Oh wow, I have a lot, but one of them is my nourishing hand cream with Shea butter and Vitamin E called Fresh Sparkling Snow from Bath and Body Works. It smells so good and I'm in love. I also love Melted lip products because they are the perfect colors for winter, from neutrals to dark berries. My last is not necessarily a winter essential, but I've mostly been drinking it around this time of year, and it is the Oi Ocha unsweetened green tea, and everybody hates it but I love it.

4. Name one thing that reminds you of winter.

Out of the top of my head, Christmas.

5. What is your ultimate product for winter?

It's this really great smelling candle that is perfect to give to someone for the holidays, and it's called Tahitian Vanilla, and I got in from The World Market and it is the best smelling candle I've ever smelled. It's so good, I just don't want to burn it because I want to keep it forever!

6. Is it snowing outside?

No, where I live, it doesn't snow, but it's been raining a lot lately.

7. What is your favorite hot drink for winter?

Well, if you're an official Neonator, then you should know by now that from my recent tags, I always say tea or coffee, but obviously I have to say hot chocolate, although I've only had it once this season unfortunately! :(

8. What is your favorite movie to watch during cold days?

ELF! The best holiday movie ever invented. OMG, I love that movie so much. It is so funny, I am literally obsessed.

9. What is your favorite food to eat during the cold winter months?

Okay, this is so random and has nothing really related to winter, but donuts. I know, so unhealthy, but I'm obsessed with Krispy Kreme!

10. If winter was all year round, what would you always spend your time doing?

Sitting by the fire, opening presents, hanging out with my family, drink hot cocoa, go ice skating, all though I am so bad at it, and if I had snow, obviously go skiing and sledding. Literally, I don't care how old I get, I will always go sledding in Tahoe guys!

Hope you guys enjoyed this, and if you want to answer these questions, use the #lookneondots on Google+ or Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts