DASHIN FASHION: STRAIGHT OUT OF PINTEREST!

Hi guys. So, as you may know already, I have a Pinterest account, and I am literally on there all the time, so I wanted to do a Dashin Fashion, but instead of all of the holiday outfits, I wanted to do a Pinterest theme, so let's get started!

1)

 :

•NY Cropped shirt
•Floral shorts
•Black vans

2)

LoLus Fashion: Cute Outfit For Fall:

•Tight black and white striped dress
•Light washed denim jacket
•White sandals
•Thin bracelets
•White quilted shoulder bag
•Necklace

3)

Discover her method at http://21days-loseweightfast.blogspot.com/2015/04/how-to-lose-weight-fast-without-diet.html for to be able to melted your stubborn fat for 10-23 pounds in 3 weeks save and Doctor trusted program, enjoy people eyes staring and praise at you during summer time. #fatloss #weightloss:

•Black and white checkered flannel
•Grey crop top
•Black leggings
•Black boots
•Black shoulder bag

4)

Follow the steps to be invited to my clothes board: Follow me (required), then COMMENT DONE so I notice you, and I will invite u!:

•White t-shirt
•Jean shorts
•Sandals
•Bracelets

5)

Summer Outfit:

•Red knit crop top
•White tribal print mini skirt
•Black boots
•Sunglasses
•Earrings
•Bracelets

If you would like to show me any of your recreations, use the #dashinfashionneondots on Instagram, and I will also link my Pinterest account and my fashion section both down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Pinterest account: https://www.pinterest.com/neondots/

Fashion board: https://www.pinterest.com/neondots/fashion/



Comments

Popular Posts