HOLIDAY LOOK: PINTEREST INSPIRED - FASHION, MAKEUP, AND HAIR!g

Hi guys. I am back and it feels like I've been gone forever. I missed writing to you guys! And I thought you know what, I'm already done studying and I'm done having a break from you guys and I wanted to do something big by combining three things. Fashion, makeup, and hair! And before we start, I realized two things. I've been spelling Mod Podge wrong the whole entire time and said Modge Podge, so that's embarrassing, and number two, Selena Gomez calls her fans her neonators! Is that seriously true because I had no idea. Ok, like I always say, let's get started!

1) Fashion

Ok love it all bag, shoes and what I can see of the dress Charlotte Olympia pumps - The Cut:

•White knit sweater
•Red and black flannel
•Jeans
•Nude colored pumps
•Chain necklace
•Gold watch
•Bracelets

2) Makeup

This look is perfect for a holiday party if you didn’t want to do the red lip or smokey eye thing! A little bit of glitz, but soft and pretty. [Check this tag for more party looks]:

First, take a shimmery silver/gold color and apply that on your eyelid, and then above that, you're just going to take a darker purple and apply that on your crease, and at the end, first take a piece of tape and aline that from the end of your eye to the corner of your brow, and use a orange/brown color right behind the purple on your crease. After that is done, repeat on the other eye, and don't take off the tape. Take a liquid liner and use the tape to make a sharp angle. After the eyes are done, fill in your brows with a brow pencil, curl your lashes, apply fake lashes or a lot of mascara, and apply a matte lipstick or if you want a shine, you can add a gloss or just put on a light pink gloss.

3) HAIR

Glam up your holiday hair with a little red ribbon.:

Take a small section of your hair from the left side and a small section of your hair from the right, and pull those together and tie them with a hair tie, and then use a festive ribbon to wrap that around the hair tie and it is as simple as that. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you plan on using any of these ideas, use the #lookneondots on Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts