WHAT'S ON MY IPHONE!

I wanted to do this post for so long, and obviously I'm super bored, if you can not tell by now, so let's just get started.

Starbucks app- Basically, the Starbucks app is a gift card to Starbucks but on your phone and seriously guys, if you are always in a rush but you need coffee to keep you energized, you want to get this app because everybody keeps their phone with them everywhere.

Instagram- Okay, I don't really need to explain this app, but I'll just tell you that I'm planning on making a fashion account for you guys, or like basically an account for my blog, so we'll see about that, but for now, I just have my private account, which I won't say, because it gives away my name.

Tubex- So, I was once deleting all of my apps and I accidentally deleted YouTube, and I tried to download it again but it will seriously not let me and it's so annoying, so I have to use Tubex, which you could say is like YouTube, but it's so much more annoying.

7 Minutes- This is a really cool workout app, and they have different types of workouts you can do, and you can customize your own for a dollar, I believe, or around a dollar and it is so easy because if you don't have time to go to the gym, or you're lazy like me, it will only take 7 minutes, and you get a really great workout.

AirBrush- This is the best app for Instagram, let me tell you. It's basically PhotoShop on your phone. It can whiten your teeth, you can add concealer, get rid of blemishes, basically anything you can imagine to perfect your picture.

GF Plate- This is basically a bunch of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, and more. I am not allergic to gluten, but it does help with my stomach issues, and you lose a lot of weight, in a good way of course, so I try and make some gluten free meals here and there.

GlutenFree- This is another gluten free app, and it's so helpful because it shows you before you make it, how long it will take.

Polyvore- I made a blog post all about this app, which I will link down below, but basically, you can create your own room decor, fashion sets, and everything like that, and you can like items and other peoples sets, follow people, and find out the latest trends. You can follow me at Neon Dots!

MY ACCOUNT TO POLYVORE: http://neondots.polyvore.com/

POST ABOUT POLYVORE: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/polyvore.html

Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts