KOREA DIARY SERIES: YES OR NO? UPDATE ON TRAVELING SERIES!

Hi guys. So, if you don't already know yet, I am going to be traveling to Korea on Monday for ten days for my birthday/Christmas. I am so excited because it's my first time and I just want to endorse the... Kimchi... SO, anyway, I always never do traveling diary series because they really just take away from me trying to enjoy where I am. I also feel like I'm pressured, and traveling should be a fun thing.

I can not promise this at all, so please do not expect anything from me, but I will try my hardest to post for you guys because I feel like I owe you guys, but I'm mostly probably going to post maybe every other day, or only a couple of times, and some normal posts in between.

I also want to try something new and take pictures and post them for you guys. Probably won't work out but let's see. I really just want to enjoy it, you know? Without having to post so much, so I will try and post, but not as much as I usually do. I hope you guys are okay with that!

Hope you guys now know what's kind of going on. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts