RELATABLE, ANNOYING SCENARIOS I NEON DOTS

Hi guys! So, right now I am in LA but I brought my computer with me for once, and decided I might as well blog for you guys. A lot of you guys liked my relatable childhood memories post, which I will link at the end of this post if you haven't seen it yet, so I wanted to do a relatable, annoying scenario's post, so let's get started!

1) NAME CALLING

Okay, not mean type of name calling, but most of the time, I will be out in public and somebody will be calling my name, and I obviously think it's for me, so I go, "Yes?" and that person usually says,
"Oh, sorry, I wasn't talking to you," or they just straight up walk past you and you were talking to yourself... Once again....

2) RACIST COMMENTS

I have mentioned about how I get racist comments a lot, and I know of many friends who have experienced the same thing as well. It can be very irritating and insulting, and sometimes, I honestly just say yes to anything that they say. Since I'm Asian, they could ask, what are your thoughts on Kim Jong Un and I would be like, what do you think?

3) TALKING TO YOURSELF (I probably am the only one who does this...)

You know how you try to talk to somebody, but they just end up walking away when you're not looking and everybody asks you who you're talking to, or somebody around the lines. It's really annoying and I'm always like, "Oh... I was... Just..." And this is where I run.

4) DOES HE LIKE ME AS A FRIEND, OR MORE?

I know that all of my neonators out there has had this problem at least once, if you've liked somebody once, and hopefully they liked you at some level. I don't know why, but I've always had trouble wondering if a guy liked me back as a friend, or as more than a friend. I know that I'm not the only one who has this problem, and honestly, it's annoying because one day you're wondering, is he going to ask me out, and the next, you're just wondering if he even is going to talk to you today.

5) WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT FLUSH THE TOILET!

Okay, honestly, this is the top most annoying scenario that unfortunately happens almost every single day to me. I go into a stall, and then, bam, not flushed. I don't know why I get so irritated, but when the stalls are either all the same or completely full, I am the one who's forced to clean after somebody else's mess, and does anybody else also hate it when the toilet automatically flushes when you're sitting down and not even done yet? Ugh.

Okay, thanks guys. I've enjoyed ranting on about my problems with you guys, don't forget to check the relatable childhood memories post down below and have a good day!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Relatable Childhood Memories - http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/relatable-childhood-memories-i-neon-dots.html

Comments

Popular Posts