RELATABLE THOUGHTS I NEON DOTS

No intro today! :D

CLOTHES:

1) IS THIS TOO SHORT?

I don't know about you, but I find myself pulling down my shorts or skirts, or even dresses when I'm at school, and of course I'm in the bathroom, turning in different angles and seeing if anybody can see my under garments.

2) THAT IS PERFECT

No, I would not be thinking about this for myself any day, but I will see some girl walking down the halls with the cutest outfit ever, and it's super Tumblr, and let's be real, it makes you feel awful, so you try not to look down at your own outfit and compare, but hey, you're doing it right now! And of course you want to punch this person for being so perfect, and again, you're just there, standing, looking weird. And right about now, that person is staring at you and you quickly walk to class as if nothing happened.

3) OH MY GOD, THAT IS UGLY

This is the exact opposite of number two. Most people would say that I am a very positive person, and in some ways, I am, but since I am a fashion blogger, it just gets to the point where I want to commit suicide to myself, or pray that I will become blind when I get older. I have seen people wearing something that looked like my grandfathers shirt or shorts.

MAKEUP:

1) GOALS!!!!!

There is always that one person who does their makeup perfectly, and my only thought then and there is, can I be this person, and, GOALS! I kind of just want to rip their face off and swap it with mine so that I look decent.

2) TOO MUCH _____

If you ever have a friend who puts on too much of a certain type of beauty product over and over again, it can start to be annoying. I had a friend who used to put so much eyeliner on her eyelid and on her lower lash line, and it made me crazy, so I basically had to bow down to her and ask her to try to go for something more settle, and when she did, it was the best day of my life.

3) SHE COULD USE SOME MAKEUP

Then there are other people who just go for a natural look, aka no makeup, and sure, that's great, but it gets to a certain point where you just want to take your makeup and put it on them.

SCHOOL:

1) SUMMER........

Whenever I'm in class (cough HISTORY cough) and my teacher is giving a lecture, I legit think of myself in Summer, eating McDonald's (don't judge!) and watching Pretty Little Liars, and I know I say that this is my life all the time and most of you guys probably don't even believe me but if you were to go up and ask any of my friends if it's true, they would say yes, I can promise you that. Actually, thinking about Summer in school is kind of a life hack if you think about it, because you want to get there as soon as possible, so you're working for it in school until you get it, which for most of you guys, including myself, is very soon, thank god.

2) WHY IS SHE STARING AT ME?

You know when you're just in class, minding your own person, and then there's this creepy girl or boy who's the biggest nerd ever and they're just staring at you with this deep expression on their face as if they just murdered somebody, and you're just like, uh.... Hello? Or if it's somebody popular, you find yourself looking down to see if your outfit is okay.

3) I DON'T KNOW

I know that everybody has experienced this because this is a classic. The teacher calls on you, and you were either zoning out, falling asleep, or you were listening but do not understand a thing, and when your teacher does call on you, the whole class goes silent, it's awkward, and it's embarrassing and they think that you weren't paying attention, and they get mad, and you do not want a teacher getting mad at you.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I will see you guys soon!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts