SPRING BREAK OUTFIT + MY ESSENTIALS 2016 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Today is going to be Spring Break overload in one post, if that makes any sense... Since I've been gone for so long, I wanted to write as many posts as I can for you guys, so I definitely wanted to do something related to Spring Break. I know many of you guys are in Middle School or High School, and you guys are either on Spring Break, maybe already had it, or are about to have it, like myself. Spring Break is like the early summer, and you get to travel for a week or two and just get away and have a lot of fun, so I thought, why not have you guys look amazing and get some ideas for essentials to take in your bags? Let's just get started!

OUTFITS:

1)



•Orange button down shirt
•Light denim shorts
•Brown leather purse

2)



•Black and red floral kimono
•Black crop top
•Denim shorts

3)



•White and blue flannel
•Grey crop top
•Black leggings
•Black boots
•Black shoulder bag

4)



•Black and white striped shirt
•Ripped jeans
•White vans
•Brown leather shoulder bag

5)



•White crop top
•Navy blue and yellow shorts
•Wide brimmed black hat
•Bracelets

ESSENTIALS:

1) SUNGLASSES



I think that sunglasses are a great way to add to one's outfit and accessorize and also, you're protecting your eyes from the sun. They are also really trendy right now, and you can shop at stores like Forever 21 that have great sunglasses for only $7.50

2) MAGAZINE



Whether I am at the airport or going on a road trip with friends, I always love to bring a magazine in my purse/carryon because if I get bored, it's a great way to kill some time and I get some outfit inspiration, small samples, and perfume samples as well, which, let's be real, is always the best part!

3) WHITE VANS



I think that white Vans are so trendy right now, especially in LA, where I am going to for the premier of Drama World, which you guys most likely know by now, but if you don't, I just wrote a blog post about it. I think that they are really simple and cute with some jeans and a loose t-shirt.

4) CUTE PHONE CASE



I don't really know why this is one of my essentials, but whenever I'm traveling and I have a cute phone case with me, I always get complements, and it personally makes me feel good, want to take more pictures of the location that I am staying at, and then I get to capture new memories with a cute phone!

5) KYLIE JENNER LIP GLOSSES



I am seriously obsessed with the new Kylie Jenner Lip Kits that released a couple months ago. I am going to write a review on it right after I upload this post, so I am not going to go into too much detail, but for sure an essential of mine, so make sure to watch out for that post next if you want to learn more.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you would like to recreate any of these outfit ideas, then use the #outfitspring on Instagram, and if you are trying out one of my personal essentials, use the #gayasessentials on Instagram as well. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts