SPRING TAG 2016 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hi guys. Today I am here to do the Spring Tag for you guys because it is Spring now, it's getting really hot in California, and I didn't have anything quite original to write about today for you guys, so I thought doing a fun tag would be great, so let's get started!

1) Favorite spring nail polish?

I am not that picky when it comes to polishes, but I will always go with any pastel color by Etsy, just because the quality is great and it's super cheap if you pick up a polish at your local drug store. I feel like I always go with a white, or my favorite color right now, is Hubby for Dessert, which is somewhat of a weird name, but a gorgeous color!



2) What is your must-have lip color this spring?

I would say that I love the Dolce K lip kit by Kylie Cosmetics (Kylie Jenner) - I did a review recently on the lip kits, which I will link at the end of this post for you guys.

3) What is your dream, spring dress?

I think that anything floral is a great staple for spring, just because it reminds me of the gorgeous weather!



4) What is your favorite flower?

I love how roses look because they come in so many gorgeous colors, and they smell really good!

5) Favorite spring accessory?

I love statement necklaces because they can really dress up a casual work day outfit and they come in so many great, fun colors.



6) What spring trend are you most excited about this year?

I am loving a simple t-shirt, some ripped, loose jeans, and some vans. I think that that is a really great outfit, maybe add in a black blazer, a colorful statement necklace for that pop color in your outfit, and I am out the door. I think that just a simple outfit with a great color can say so much, and I see outfits like these all over Pinterest and Tumblr.

7) Favorite spring candle?

I love Honolulu Sun from Bath and Body Works, which is $12.50 on their site, if you want to check that out, and it smells like spring/summer, which obviously makes me happy!



8) Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

If you were to ask somebody what I always bring with me, they would probably say my purple Sweet and Flirty body spray from Pink/Victoria Secret. You will most likely find it in the aisle, or maybe on display somewhere. It seriously smells like heaven.



9) What is spring like where you life?

In California, it gets extremely hot. Now, I am aware that most places are a lot more hot than 70/80 degrees, but for people who've grown up in California, it's boiling.

10) What's your favorite spring like song?

I am loving Tip Toes by Jayme Dee and Best Thing That I Got by Sabrina Carpenter.

11) What's your favorite thing about spring?

I think just seeing all of the flowers bloom and having gorgeous weather to go hiking and swimming.

12) Do you have any plans for spring break?

Yes, I am going to Tahoe on Friday-Sunday and going to LA Wednesday-Sunday, which I am really excited about because I did tell you guys that I am going to be traveling a lot this year, which I am, so yes!

I hope you guys enjoyed this tag, and if you end up doing this tag, make sure to use the #springtag or #springtag2016 and let me know on Instagram or any social media account that you have. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Review Post - http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/kylie-jenner-lip-kit-review-i-neon-dots.html

Comments

Popular Posts