DRAMA WORLD! I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! So as some of you may know, Viki is a video streaming website showcasing so many amazing movies and TV shows from around the world, using subtitles tailored to your language. I will have the link down below if you want to check it out. Since I've been gone, Drama World, a show coming up which will be on Viki and on Netflix, is releasing soon. Basically, it's a TV show about a girl who falls into a K Drama. I will also have the link provided down below for you guys if you want to watch the trailer. For the TV show, Viki is teaming up with Netflix and the producers of the Walking Dead to make this.

I am going to the premier in Los Angeles on April 16th, and I am so excited! I will make sure to tell you guys about everything, and I will let you guys know when the show is airing. I have not checked yet, so I will update you all here and there. Again, make sure to check out Viki and the Drama World trailer down below!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Viki: https://www.viki.com

Drama World Trailer: https://www.viki.com/tv/29149c-dramaworld

Comments

Popular Posts