COACHELLA READY! OUTFIT + ESSENTIALS I NEON DOTS

Coachella; that time of the year where every single person get's really excited and has to prepare for the festival with the right outfit and have the right essentials with them, so if any of you guys are going to Coachella this year, then I am here to help you out girl, so let's get started!

OUTFIT IDEAS:



•Muscle tee band top
•Tribal print high low skirt
•Boots
•Chunky belt
•Big necklace
•Wide brimmed hat



•Aztec jumpsuit
•Sandals
•Circle sunglasses
•Black fringe bag



•Off the shoulder black crop top
•Aztec shorts
•Black belt
•Black boots
•Black shoulder bag
•Black hat
•Circle sunglasses
•Choker
•Necklace



•White lace crop top
•Red/orange shorts
•Brown sandals
•Straw hat
•Sunglasses



•White lace bralette
•Floral blue shorts
•Denim jacket

ESSENTIALS:

1) FLASH TATTOO'S



You can get flash tattoo's anywhere, from Urban Outfitters to the dollar store. They are totally an essential and they are so cute, and really nice quality. I have personally tried flash tattoo's and they last from a couple of days to a week or two, so I definitely recommend you try them.

2) PORTABLE CHARGER



I think that bringing a portable charger is a great idea. If it's small enough, you can even pop it into your purse and trust me, this will be your best friend at Coachella because you want to Instagram and Snapchat to let everybody know that you are at the festival of the year.

3) SUNGLASSES



The sun will be out so I definitely love to bring sunglasses with me so that I don't damage my eyes.

I hope you guys found this helpful, and if you decide to bring any of these essentials or try out any of these outfits and what not, use the #cwnd, Coachella with neon dots, on Instagram or any other social media. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts