DASHIN FASHION: SUMMER EDITION! I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! I am so excited because I get to do another Dashin Fashion, and I get to show you guys some outfit inspiration for summer! This is seriously one of my favorite and most popular posts when it comes around, so I am going to show you guys ten looks instead of five, my usual, so let's get started!

1)



•Grey button down shirt
•White lace bralette
•White shorts
•Sunglasses

2)



•Floral romper
•Brown sandals
•Bracelets

3)



•Maroon dress
•Aztec clutch
•Feather necklace
•Beige wide brimmed hat

4)



•Blue lace off the shoulder shirt
•Ripped jeans
•Fringe brown heels
•Sunglasses

5)



•Grey cardigan
•Light pink shirt
•Denim shorts

6)



•Bright pink shirt
•White and black striped shorts
•White heels
•Burlap clutch
•Colorful bracelets

7)



•Black and white striped t-shirt
•Light pink scalloped skirt
•Nude and white heels
•Light pink shoulder bag
•Light pink statement necklace

8)



•Floral dress
•Denim jacket
•Brown sandals
•Brown bag

9)



•Cardigan
•White lace crop top
•Floral shorts

10)



•Black floral shirt
•White shorts
•Grey sandals
•Beige shoulder bag
•Sunglasses

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you want to recreate any of these looks, use the #lookneondots or tag me on Instagram. My account will be linked down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Recent post: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/instagram-account-again-i-neon-dots.html

Comments

Popular Posts