SUMMER SURVIVAL GUIDE: SUMMER MORNING ROUTINE I NEON DOTS

Hi guys. Today I wanted to do a morning routine, and although they are about out of fashion, I still thought why not, so let's get started!

When I first wake up in the morning, I'm so used to waking up at seven in the morning, so I usually wake up by then, and then I realize that it's summer and I'm out of school, so I sleep in until eleven, because that is the reality. I then finally go onto my phone and scan through Snapchat and Instagram, and I put on my robe and go to the bathroom.

I then go onto Netflix/YouTube and eat breakfast, usually some pancakes, and if it's around lunchtime, it's ramen, since I've been craving it lately, and a sandwich. If I want to make time with my friends, we will go to a great brunch place downtown to where I live, or the grocery store to get some, well, sandwiches, but let's be real, most of the time I don't have the time to do that because I am extremely lazy.

I then get dressed (if I am really up to it, but let's be real here, I'm usually still in my pajamas) and watch TV all day. That is the reality. If I am lucky enough that one of my friends is not traveling anywhere, we will usually do some DIY's, which I have to test to make sure they work so that I can post a DIY for you guys.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you want to share with me your morning routine, use the #summermorningroutine on any social media. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts