SUMMER SURVIVAL GUIDE: SUMMER TAG I NEON DOTS

Hi guys. Today I wanted to do the summer tag because I personally love watching and reading tags so I thought that maybe some of you guys would like to see one relating to summer, so let's get started!

1) FAVORITE SUMMER POLISH



I love white nail polish, especially during the summer. Summer is all about bright, fun outfits and having white nail polish makes every single color look more bright. It gives it one of those amazing illusions, if that makes any sense.

2) FAVORITE LIP COLOR



Nude lips are great for the summer, and I always love them, but usually during the winter I tend to go for more darker colors, so summer is the time to wear light pinks and what not.

3) FAVORITE SUMMER ACCESSORY



I love statement necklaces because they can really brighten up a simple outfit, for example a blazer, white tank top, some boyfriend jeans, and sneakers. It really classes an outfit up.

4) FAVORITE THING ABOUT SUMMER



I love to get to travel. You guys know that I am in school, still, and once I get out, I get to spend time with my family and friends traveling and experiencing the world and new places, and it really is amazing.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you decide to do the summer tag, make sure to tag three of your favorite fashion bloggers. If you aren't a blogger, make sure to use the #summertag on any social media to share with me your answers. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts