DRAMA WORLD IS NOW ON NETFLIX?! I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! Exciting news! Dramaworld is on https://www.netflix.com! I am seriously so excited that it is now on Netflix. You can also check it out on https://www.viki.com. It is an original TV show series that started with Viki based on the Viki fans.

I really recommend that you guys watch it, even if you guys aren't K-Drama fans. It is seriously so funny and it combines Korean TV shows and American TV shows. It is a comedy and extremely dramatic and honestly, it is seriously one of my favorite TV shows.

I am so lucky that I go to go too the Dramaworld premier in LA a couple months ago, and got to meet the actors, Liv, Sean, and also see the director, Chris once again. (Yes I had met him before for a separate project) Everybody is so kind and nice, and seriously so amazing. I think that it turned out great and I was waiting for the rest of the episodes to come out once I saw the first three because I wanted to know what happened! Yes, I am addicted, and no, this is not sponsored, however I do know the CEO, my lovely and beautiful mom.

Make sure to check it out as soon as you can. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts