MET GALA 2016: YES OR NO OUTFIT REACTIONS I NEON DOTS

Hey guys. I wanted to talk about the 2016 Met Gala because I did one for the Grammy's, and I wanted to do the same because I seriously love every single Met Gala look for every single year, so let's just hurry up and get started!

1) TAYLOR SWIFT



I think that the cut outs look great, but I'm not so sure about the layered skirt. It does show off her curves, which is great, but I'm just not sure. I love Taylor, but I'm a tad hesitant.

Answer: No

2) SELENA GOMEZ



I love Selena so much, but this outfit does not show off her amazing bod! I think that the dress would be so much cuter if the skirt was shorter, and the boots looks reminds me of Forever 21 claiming that grunge is back.

Answer: No

3) KYLIE JENNER



Okay, this is perfect. Perfection. It shows off her body, it's appropriate, it's just gorgeous. I have nothing to say but my jaw dropped.

Answer: Yes

4) ZAYN MALIK AND GIGI HADID



I am seriously in love with this look. This by far is my favorite. They totally pulled off this couple look. I love Gigi's dress, how it has a see-through fabric and Zayn's arm piece, just amazing.

Answer: Yes

5) KATY PERRY



I'm not sure if I am a fan of the bleached eyebrows. I like how she added some long leather gloves. I think that it pulled together the black and gold nicely, but again, the outfit together I am not too crazy about.

Answer: In between

6) KANYE AND KIM



Again not a fan of the bleached eyebrows, but everything else is amazing. I love Kim's dress, I love how it has a slit, because not many people had a slit, and I love that look for red carpets. I don't know why Kanye wore ripped jeans to the Met Gala, but I have to say, he pulls it off, I love his contacts, so all together, I think they look great.

Answer: Yes

7) BLAKE LIVELY



I am loving this on her. I also think that she pulled off the slit well, but the best part is the train, and her hair reminds me of Selena Gomez's Met Gala 2015 look last year, which I loved anyway, so I think that she looks stunning.

Answer: Yes

8) KENDALL JENNER



I think that Kendall looks amazing. I love the dress and how it looks almost like tiles, and I like how she doesn't have too much makeup. She kept it very modern and sleek.

Answer: Yes

9) EMMA WATSON



I don't know if I like the dress, but I definitely like it on her. I think she pulled it off very nicely, and I always love a good train in the back for any red carpet.

10) ZENDAYA



Zendaya literally slays every single red carpet she goes too. Her body is seriously perfect, so I love how the dress hugs enough to show her curves, I love how it has a brown/bronze look to it, and I love how there's not a long train, but more like a medium train, because with this dress, I don't know if a long train would look the dress just because it hugs on her body tightly. I think that the wig is super cut, and all together, amazing, as per usual.

Answer: Yes

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Make sure to follow my Instagram account, which I will have down below, and check out my Grammy's post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Grammy's post: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/grammys-2016-yes-or-no-outfit-reactions.html?q=red+carpet

Newest post: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/diy-birthday-gifts-diy-birthday-cards-i.html

Previous post: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/dashin-fashion-summer-edition-i-neon.html?view=magazine

Comments

Popular Posts