WHAT'S ON MY PHONE 2016 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hi guys. I know that a lot of you guys have been viewing my What's On My Phone post, which I did in December, and since then, I have downloaded a lot more apps, so I wanted to do another one for this year, so let's get started.

1) P TRACKER LITE

You guys know this already, but I have this app to keep track of my period when it's that time of the month. I love this app because it is seriously so helpful, it tells me when I'm ovulating, and I think that getting any app to keep track for you when it's time is a great idea.

2) INSTAGRAM

Follow me to see when I'm posting: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

3) POLYVORE

I have talked about this app before in a post but basically it's a fashion app where you can like certain items and sets, shop from there, find the newest trends, and create your own sets with different items that Polyvore provides. I am a style icon, and my account is neon dots, you can follow me and visit my sets, and it seriously is my favorite app.

4) NETFLIX

I love having Netflix on my phone because I don't have to bring out my computer, it's not too much work, and I always have something to watch.

5) STARBUCKS

This Starbucks app is seriously always saving me when I go to Starbucks because all I have to do is quickly scan.

6) VSCO

I love VSCO because, since I do love to take pictures, I get to show my photography side.

7) MUSICAL.LY

Musical.ly and Dubsmash are around the same concept, just mouthing some funny sayings and songs.

8) OOVOO

Now I cannot take credit for finding this app because one of my friend showed this to me. You can video message up to 20 people I believe, I'm not sure, but it's so helpful. I once video messaged three other friends and seriously it was so helpful.

9) SNAPCHAT

I love how I get to show my life to my friends and it's really addicting.

10) THE HW APP

The homework app helps me out when I have a test coming up or just homework that I have to get done. It sends me notifications and it is such a cute app, and you get to color code everything, which makes it easy to keep track of what needs to be done.

11) CHARLOTTE RUSSE

I love Charlotte Russe because they have great deals and items.

12) FOREVER 21

Again, Forever 21 has great deals and sales and I love to shop online when I have nothing else to do.

13) ALLWOMENSTALK

I love this app because seriously I get so much helpful advice and once you sign up, you get to chose what type of things you want to see. It's basically some articles that women and men from around the world can write and others can see.

I decided only to chose the apps that my iPhone doesn't come with, so I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts