FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL VS. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL I NEON DOTS

Hey guys. I am here today to do a much more fun blog post. First day of school vs. Last day of school. I know that you guys are ending school right now and I thought this might be a fun, more relatable post, so let's get started.

1) OUTFIT

On the first day of school you come in wearing your most expensive outfit you own, and your hair is perfect, you showered the other day, you're just looking great.

On the last day of school, you're honestly done, you don't care what people think of you. Sometimes people even leave your school, so you can literally dress in your schools sweaters that you have to pay trillions of dollars for, sweats, and uggs. Basically describing my life.

2) WAKING UP

Legit on the first day of school I set my alarm clock at three in the morning and take hours to plan out every single thing that I am going to wear, say, and more that day.

On the last day of school, by then I have hit the alarm clock that wakes me up at 7 around five times and if I don't hit it, I look dead.

3) MAKE UP

On the first day of school, no joke, I take a good hour putting on my makeup so that nobody can tell how tired I am by my under eye circles.

On the last day of school, I am tired of putting on makeup, and I usually just don't wear makeup, but if I am feeling somewhat presentable, it's just mascara.

4) CLASSES

Legit once you get to school you're ready to start the school year because you probably have nothing else to do for the rest of the summer until school starts, and I seriously love seeing my classes the day school starts, and my friends and I compare classes, and all that fun stuff.

5) SCHOOL SUPPLIES/LOCKERS

This is somewhat of the same topic area, so when you shop for your school supplies, IT IS THE MOST FUN THING EVER! Or so you think... It's not bad, but it's not as great as you are. You go to like Target and you get everything cute and once you get your lockers, you want to decorate everything.

On the last day of school, you dump your school supplies in the trash, or dump it in the back of your closet because you don't feel like sorting through your school supplies, and lockers, they make you clean it and thankfully my locker is not messy. I keep it very organized, and I've learned that throughout the years so that I don't have to do too much work, if you know what I mean.

I hope you guys liked this fun post, and I will see you guys later. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts