SUMMER SURVIVAL GUIDE: SUMMER LIFE HACKS I NEON DOTS

Hey guys. I usually don't do the same type of posts back to back but I had this idea to do some life hacks for you guys because you guys seem to really love these posts, so let's just get started.

1) DRINK HACK



Use a cupcake liner to keep out bugs by pressing the cupcake liner bottom through your straw.

2) ALOE VERA HACK



When you go to the beach, you get really bad sunburns, I know that everybody understands me, so just put some aloe vera in an ice trey and when you get back home and you are literally burning, just put some aloe vera on your burn.

3) POPSICLE HACK



I hate it when you have the perfect popsicle on the perfect summer day, and you're just tanning by the pool, and then everything goes downhill from there because you can feel your popsicle dripping on your freaking body, so stick the cupcake liner through the popsicle stick and it won't ruin your day!

4) POOL IN A POOL HACK



Remember when you were a kid and you would lim have a small kiddy pool from like Target or Amazon for thirty dollars and you would just sit and pretend to swim in there all summer long? I swear that wasn't just me. Anyway, if you have a house pool, take a smaller pool, put in some blankets, pillows, stuff like that, and you can sit in it and lounge around.

5) PANCAKE HACK



You can put pancake mix in a  ketchup bottle to do fun designs for your kids or even yourself. I would totally do it for myself because, let's be real, I am secretly an eight year old inside. We all are!

6) AIRPLANE HACK

I don't have a picture for this, but on Tuesday's at 3:00 PM (I know this sounds crazy), six weeks before your flight is when tickets are really cheap.

7) SPEAKER HACK



Take some plastic cups and a toilet paper roll, and press the roll against the side of the cup, and cut the whole inside for both cups and press the toilet paper roll inside the holes, and then measure the bottom of your phone and cut that out so you have your phone inside, and the cups are your speakers, and honestly you could literally take it on the plane and annoy everybody. I would totally do that. I'll be honest, I am seriously an annoying person!

8) DIAPER HACK (I know... I know...)

I don't have a picture for this, so don't kill me again, but take a diaper and put your valuables inside, and roll it up, and everybody will think it's nasty, so they will not steal anything from you.

9) SUNDAE HACK



I showed you something similar to this in the previous post, but when you have your cookie batter, mold it on the bottom of your muffin pan or whatever pan your using, and then cook it so that the bottom is facing up, and then you have a small bowl, and you can put your ice cream inside, or, like I said in the last post, you could do this with a brownie and cook it with another cupcake pan on top so that it makes a bowl, but your ice cream inside, and bam, your welcome.

10) GLOW STICK WATER HACK



Like the picture says, if you want to play a fun game with your friends, put some glow sticks in your water and make those fun bowling ins to play with.

I hope you guys enjoyed this hack, and if you want to recreate or try out any of these hacks, let me know what you think by using the #lifehackswithneondots, #summersurvivalguide, or #lookneondots, or even #neondots on Instgram or any other social media, or tag me on my Instagram account, which will be linked down below, as well as my previous post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Previous post: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/summer-survival-guide-summer-snacks-i.html


Comments

Popular Posts