3 BOOKS TO READ THIS SUMMER I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Lately, if I am feeling bored, I like to read books, so I thought I would share with you guys some of my favorites that I think you guys would enjoy as well, so let's get started.

1) CAPTURE YOUR STYLE BY AIMEE SONG



Capture Your Style is all about how to take amazing pictures, perfect your social media platform, and create a beautiful Instagram account. You guys know how much I love Instagram, so this book is amazing for those who can relate.

2) MILK AND HONEY BY RUPI KAUR



If you guys are fans of poetry, this book is perfect for you. It includes beautiful poems ranging from various topics.

3) DUMPLIN' BY JULIE MURPHY



This book is well written and very entertaining. It's a story about a teenage girl who falls for a boy, and after realizing he is falling for her as well, she decides to enter a beauty pageant.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you decide to try out any of these stories or liked this post, make sure to share it with friends. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots



Comments

Popular Posts