SUMMER MORNING ROUTINE I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I will be sharing with you guys my summer morning routine, so let's get started.

When I wake up in the morning, I check my social media accounts, and go to my bathroom to get ready for the morning. I then go back to my room and pick out an outfit. Lately, I have been wearing graphic tee's with shorts and slides.

For breakfast, I make scrambled egg whites and garnish it with some salt and pepper, cut a peach, and throw in some potatoes as well. It is very healthy for you and extremely delicious. I typically take my laptop and go outside so I can write posts for you guys. I also like to walk downtown with my mom to grab some brunch at our favorite restaurant.

For the rest of the day, I have lately been shopping frequently. I come back home and prepare dinner, and I continue with my facial routine downstairs. If you guys want to see a whole post on that, let me know.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you did, make sure to share it so I know. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts