3 SUMMER SALADS TO TRY I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I love salads for summer because they are extremely healthy for you, super delicious, and honestly the perfect filling meal. I thought that I would share with you guys some salad recipes that I personally love, and think you guys should try out, so let's get started!

1) NEON DOTS' SUMMER SALAD

If you guys want to check out the full recipe, then I will have the link down below, but I vividly remember that last summer, I was bored and wanted to create a salad. I went out to my local grocery store and purchased some random ingredients, and created a salad that I absolutely loved. It includes spinach, mushrooms, strawberries, almonds, and the best dressing I have ever tasted! What I love about this recipe is it includes healthy ingredients, and you can make your own measurements to customize how big or small you want your meal to be.

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2017/01/spring-salad-recipe-i-neon-dots.html

2) STRAWBERRY CUCUMBER SALAD



•Cucumber
•Spinach
•Feta cheese
•Nuts of your choice
•Strawberries
•Apples
•Dressing/Vinaigrette of your choice

Cut up your cucumber, strawberries, and apples on a cutting board. Grab a big or small bowl, depending on how much you are going to make, and pour in the ingredients. Drizzle your choice of vinaigrette or dressing, and mix it together. Keep in mind that, for example, if you are allergic to pecans, you can use walnuts, peanuts, etc. You can also swap out the feta cheese for blue cheese, parmesan, etc, and you can exchange the strawberries and apples for other healthy fruits of your choice. Obviously, if you are also not a fan of spinach, you can use lettuce.

3)

Comments

Popular Posts