JUNE FAVORITES : SKINCARE, MAKEUP, AND FASHION ITEMS I HAVE BEEN LOVING I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Today, I wanted to share with you guys my favorite hair, makeup, and beauty products for this month, so let's get started!

1) BORN THIS WAY CONCEALER BY TOO FACED



I love the Too Faced born this way concealer. It is brightening, and great to use under the eye, for blemishes, etc. You can purchase this at your local Sephora.

2) LIQUID LIPSTICK BY BARE MINERALS



I love Bare Minerals products, so when I heard that they came out with liquid lipsticks, I purchased Boss and XYZ, which are two nude colors. They are so gorgeous and looks great on all skin tones as well.

3) PANDA'S DREAM SO COOL EYE STICK BY TONY MOLY



I love Tony Moly's products, but this product by far has to be my favorite. It is very cooling to the skin, which is great for summer when it is hot outside. I put this under my eyes before I go to bed, and it helps reduce dark circles.

4) EMBROIDERED JEANS



I think embroidered jeans are adorable for summer if you want to give a fun twist to your outfit. You can pair it with a simple tee, espadrilles, and a small bag.

5) PRINTED, FLOWY SHORTS



Flowy shorts are great for summer because they are lightweight and easy to throw on over a bodysuit.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you did, make sure to share this with friends. Share with me your favorite skincare, makeup, and fashion items by sending me a snap at neondots1. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts